Installing the Reimbursify Widget on your website lets your clients/patients file their claims and/or verify their OON benefits without leaving your site. Below are instructions for WordPress sites. Note, due to the wide variety of Wordpress versions, themes, custom builders, etc, the solution below is intended to work in most cases. We cannot guarantee that it will work in all cases.
Click here for a general installation instructions for the Reimbursify Widget.
Many WordPress themes come with spaces to insert custom code in the header or footer of every page of your site, but not all of them do.
Whether or not your theme supports custom code in your headers and footers, you can install a free plugin from the WordPress repository called "Insert Headers And Footers" by WPBrigade.
It's lightweight and reliable.
After you have logged into your Wordpress account:
1. Navigate to Plugins > Add New Plugin in the left navigation
2. Perform a search with the plugin's name to locate and install it. Enter "Insert Headers and Footers" in the search bar.
3. Once you find the plugin, click the "Install" button and then be sure to activate it.
4. After activation, go to Plugins > Installed Plugins > WP Headers and Footers > Settings, where you can add your custom Reimbursify Widget code . (If you can’t find this section, please return to the previous step and make sure you activated the plugin).
5. In a separate browser tab, navigate to the My Practice > Website Integration section of your Practice Portal. The "Embeddable Widget" section at the top of the page allows you to specify if you want to include both the FileFAST (so your clients/patients can file claims) and VeriFAST (so your clients/patients can verify their benefits) options in your widget.
Click the "copy" icon in the upper right corner of the code snippet block to copy your custom code snippet to your computer's clipboard.
6. Return to the browser tab where you can edit the settings for the WP Headers and Footers plugin and scroll until you see the "Scripts in Footer" section in the plugin settings screen. Paste your custom Reimbursify Widget code into this field and click the "Save Changes" button.
NOTE: Depending on your Wordpress template or theme, it may be necessary to insert the line of code referenced in "Line 12" above (style="z-index:100") and you many need to specify a value greater than "100" for your the "z-index" parameter illustrated above.
Verify that everything is working - visit your site and ensure that the widget displays properly.
The "Use Your Insurance" button should appear at the bottom right corner of every page of your site, on top of all other elements. If it appears behind some elements, you may have to increase the value of the "z-index" parameter referenced above.
Clicking the button should display "Verify your Benefits" and "File a Claim" options.
If you'd like, you can modify the values of the parameters in your custom code snippet as specified below. If you don't change anything, the default settings will apply and your widget will appear as in the examples above.
- style z-index defines the layering position of your widget, relative to other elements on the web page. Specify a value greater than "100" if your widget appears behind other elements on the web page.
- offset-bottom-pixels defines how far from the bottom of your website in your visitor's browser the "Use Your Insurance" button will appear.
- offset-right-pixels defines how far from the right edge of your website in your visitor's browser the "Use Your Insurance" button will appear.
- FileFAST-qikCode is a unique code that associates claims to your practice. You should not change this value.
- VeriFAST-qikCode is a unique code that associates benefits verifcations to your practice. You should not change this value.
- button-background-color defines the background color of the "Use Your Insurance" button. This must be specified as a hexadecimal value. The default value is a pale/light blue (#4A97E2").
- button-change-color defines the color of the "Use Your Insurance" button when clicked. This must be specified as a hexadecimal value. The default value is white (#ff7200").
- button-font-color defines the color of the font for the "Use Your Insurance" label that appears on the button. This must be specified as a hexadecimal value. The default value is white (#FFFFFF").
- widget-embed defines if the FileFAST and VeriFAST interfaces render in an "embedded" window on top of your website (as in the illustrations above) or if they open in a new browser window. Acceptable values are "true" or "false." The default value is "true" (they will render in an "embedded" window on top of your website)
- filefast-header-image-url defines the image that appears at the top of the FileFAST interface. This must be specified as a valid URL for an image file.
- verifast-header-image-url defines the image that appears at the top of the VeriFAST interface. This must be specified as a valid URL for an image file.
Contact our Customer Care team by sending an email to email@example.com if you have any issues or questions about installing the Reimbursify Widget on your website.