You can create invoices so that your clients/patients can pay you with a credit card online, via the Reimbursify Practice Portal, by following the steps below:
1. Navigate to the Patient Billing section in your Practice Portal and click the "View Billing History" link near the top of the page.
2. On the Dashboard select Create Invoice in the upper right hand corner
3. Choose your catalog item or simply enter the price amount - the price is the only required field on this step
4. If you would like to offer the ability for your customer to pay by credit card or bank, add a tip, or to partially pay while paying their invoice, select any of the options to enable
5. Select Continue
6. Select an existing customer or add a new customer
7. Select Create as Invoice
8. Review Invoice and select Send - you have the option to email or send the invoice via SMS text message
And here's what it looks like when they click the "Pay Invoice" button
NOTE: Credit card information that is captured via an invoice will not be stored as a payment method on file for your client/patient, as it would be if you captured the credit card information via the standard Payment Acceptance form in the Practice Portal.