Follow the steps below to register as an out-of-network practitioner with Florida Blue.
In order to register with Florida Blue you must be licensed with the state of Florida.
This application will not affect your out of network status with Florida Blue.
You will need your NPI and a photo of your license and government issued ID.
1. You must first be registered with Availity for a free Availity Essentials account.
2. Once logged into your Availity account, navigate to https://apps.availity.com/web/provider-reg-loi/provider-reg-loi/#!/pss-reg or select “Florida” from the drop down menu at the top right of the page.
3. Select “PayerSpaces”
4. Select “Florida Blue” from the Payer Spaces drop down menu
5. Scroll down and select “Create a Provider Record with Florida Blue To Submit Claims”
6. You will be directed to fill out Florida Blue’s Provider Self Service Registration form
7. Follow the prompts to complete the registration process
Once submitted, this registration can take up to 30 to be processed. You will receive an email confirmation with your out of network Florida Blue number.