You can change your Tax ID number in the Reimbursify Practice Portal.

Navigate to My Practice > Practice Into and click the "Edit" option. From there you can make changes and click the "Save" option to apply the new information to your practice. 

Note: It is not possible to change your Type II NPI number in the Practice Portal.  Please send an email to with your new Type II NPI number, and someone from our Customer Care team will be in touch with you quickly.